We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information on the domain.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including, your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
• information that you provide to us when registering with our website information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including, your name and email address).
• information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including, your username and the content of your posts).
• information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including, the communication content and meta data associated with the communication) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
• administer our website personalise our website for you
• enable your use of the services available on our website
• send you non-marketing commercial communications
• send you email notifications that you have specifically
• send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
• provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website keep our website secure and prevent fraud
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.